December 14-16, 2014 • Baltimore, Maryland
There are two ways to access the conference schedule through the All Academic online system, either as a Guest User or through your MyAJS account:
1. As a Guest User
- To search the schedule for specific people or topics, go to the schedule home page and search the conference program using the various search fields under Browse/Search.
2. Through Your MyAJS Account (available to conference submitters and current members who have registered for the conference)
- If you submitted a proposal to the conference, or if you have paid both membership dues and conference registration fees for the 2014-2015 year, you can access the schedule through your MyAJS account. This will allow you to take advantage of the Personal Schedule feature (see link under the Navigation Menu). If you are a conference participant, this system automatically pulls up your conference schedule when you click Personal Schedule. It also allows you to flag and list the sessions of special interest to you.
- To access the schedule through your MyAJS account, log in to MyAJS and click the All Academic link in the blue panel on the left to log in to the conference system.
- Once you are on the Welcome Page, click Conference Schedule under the Submitter Menu and search the program through the many search fields listed under Browse/Search.