December 16-18, 2012 • Chicago, Illinois
There are two ways to access the conference schedule through the All Academic online system, either as a Guest User or through your MyAJS account (conference submitters only):
Browse the program (to view the program by day)
Search the program (to search the program by participant, paper/session title, or division)
Plan Your Schedule (current members who have registered for the conference)
1. As a Guest User
- To search the schedule for specific people or topics, go to the schedule home page and in the left-hand column, under Menu, select Search the Program. Under Select Search Options:
- select People in the Search By drop down menu, enter a name in the First and/or Last Name field, and click Search if you wish to find a specific participant (including yourself) OR
- enter a word in the Session Title field, and click Search if you wish to search session titles that contain this word OR
- select Sessions in the Search By drop down menu, select a subject area from the Unit drop-down menu, and click Search if you wish to identify all sessions in a specific subject area OR
- select Individual Presentations in the Search By drop down menu and search as described above for Sessions if you wish to identify all individual papers on a specific topic.
- Click on paper and session titles to pull up abstracts and more information.
To view the schedule by day, click Browse the Program above. This will bring you to the Events Calendar page, with links to each day's schedule. Select a day, and you will be brought to a grid of the day's sessions. You can click on any of the session titles to see details of the session, including the session abstract. You can also click on individual paper titles to view paper abstracts. To return to the grid, click the Events Calendar tab in the top right-hand corner of the page. To return to the Main Menu, click the Main Menu tab.
2. Through Your MyAJS Account (current members who have registered for the conference)
If you submitted a proposal to the conference, or if you have paid both membership dues and conference registration fees for the 2011-2012 year, you can access the schedule through your MyAJS account. This will allow you to take advantage of the “My Schedule” system. If you are a conference participant, this system automatically pulls up your conference schedule when you click the “My Schedule” icon in the top right-hand corner of the page. It also allows you to flag and list the sessions of special interest to you.
To access the schedule through your MyAJS account, log in to MyAJS and click the For Participants link in the blue panel on the left to log in to the conference system.
- Once you are on the Welcome Page, search the program by either the Search the Program options or Browse the Program options described above. You can also click on the “My Schedule” icon in the top right-hand corner of the page to access your schedule, if you are participating, and for directions for creating your own list of sessions of interest.